Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome to the Official San Francisco Oneness Blessing Blog!!!




Ok, here we are the 13th of February 2008! Finally we have a blog! It's been a bit over due I think that we have this simple level of interaction and social interaction for such a diverse and incredible group. I do hope you all will use this to communicate and summit your Ideas, experiences.

If you have questions on how to use this site please feel free to email me and inquire: deeksha.oneness@yahoo.com The official url for this blog is: http://pathtooneness.blogspot.com/

You can also visit the help page on blog spot for further questions.

I really looking forward to hearing about your experiences of Deeksha & the Oneness Blessing as I know all the Oneness givers are too! Please also feel free to look backwards at the past 2 years and also take time to recall those experiences as well and feel free to share those with us too!

In Oneness,

Michael, Garrik, Ludmillia, Garret, Robert, Michelle, and Bob Our Oneness Team!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Ludmilla and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

M.Clingerman said...

Yes! Happy Birthday, Ludmilla, Big hug to you sweetie!

Garik said...

This is cool. Thanks Michael. God's speed on your's and michelle's journey

Garik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oneness Blog (Ivanski) said...

Deeksha & the Oneness Blessing is amazing and I could not recommend it more highly. I will eventualy talk about it more on my blog, http://www.onenessblog.com/